The Fortune Miner - Miner Dapp
The Fortune Miner (TFM) is the fifth project from the Fortune Hunters (FH) team to be launched.
It is a BNB miner, with the major difference between it and other miners being the fact that a portion of every deposit is taken to be used in pools to earn yield, where later the dividends are used to inject back into the contract TVL.
This maintains a stable TVL that helps with the longevity of the project and keeps paying everyone who is invested in it.
This mechanism effectively removes the “ponzinomics” from TFM.
In addition to the continuously generated income from pools, TFM will also receive incremental TVL boosts from fees collected on other Dapps launched after it.
TFM USEFUL LINKS AND DATA
TFM – The Fortune Miner.
APR: 3.33% variable (based on miner worth)
REF SYSTEM: 1% on deposits to the person whose ref link the depositor is using.
LAUNCH DATE: 24/02/2023
TOKEN: BNB – Bep20 (from Pancake Swap on BSC)
BUY/SWAP: Pancake Swap
In TFM, investors pay 0% tax on their deposits, and 0% tax on claims. which means when they make a deposit they receive miners that are equal to 100% of the value of their investment. And if a user has 1 BNB in rewards to claim, the user will receive 1 BNB in his wallet.
Although there is no tax on deposits, 35% of every deposit is taken from the TVL (not from their invested amount) to support the project.
Effectively, every deposit is divided as follows:
- 65% Contract TVL
- 35% Division;
- 10% to FOF pools
- 10% to develop TFM pools and generate yield for the project
- 5% Goes directly to FOF contract (this will help make FOF more stable)
- 5% Fortune Hunters Treasury
- 5% Fortune Hunters legal wallet (for legal expenses related to building the FH Blockchain)
THIS IS THE FIRST MINER WHERE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TAX PAID BY USERS, ALL FEES COME OUT OF THE CONTRACT TVL.
The team does not take any fees from TFM as payment.
- DAILY LOTTO: for every 0.01 BNB used in a compound or deposit users get one ticket for a random daily lotto. (Lotto rewards are paid in miners)
- HIGHEST DEPOSIT LOTTO: every day there is a lotto to reward the daily highest deposit. (Lotto rewards are paid in miners)
- 1 FORCED COMPOUND BEFORE CLAIM: users must compound once before claiming their rewards or there is a 90% tax penalty. (those 90 % stay in the contract TVL)
- COMPOUND BONUS: On every compound, there is a bonus %, the bonus starts at 1% and can go up to a max 10% bonus. This bonus is added to the user miners on compounding. (I.E: the user has 1 BNB in available rewards and 1 BNB is worth 1000 miners, user bonus is 5% on compounding the user will receive the 1000 miners added by 5%). Upon claiming the rewards the bonus is reset.
- MAX REWARD ACCUMULATION: Users must take action within a 48h timeframe (compound or claim) or the rewards will stop accumulation.
- 24h COOLDOWN: There is a 24h cooldown period where users can’t take any action.
- MINIMUM DEPOSIT: 0.05BNB as a minimum deposit.
- MAX DEPOSIT/MAX WALLET: TFM will feature a scalable max deposit/max wallet, At the start, the max deposit and max wallet will be 30 BNB, this value will be increased over time as required. (this will allow the team to better control the contract TVL and make TFM even more stable).
5% ADDED TO SUPPLY: (Upon selling (claiming) daily rewards only 5% will be added back to the supply the remaining 95% are “burned” opposite to usual miners where 100% of the miner sold are added to the supply, this will lower inflationary levels
HOW MINERS WORK
This is an example (only) to help people understand how Miner Dapps work and some of the terms used.
Theoretical example: TVL is at 1000 BNB
User A deposits 100 BNB tokens and receives 100 miners. (the price per miner was 1 BNB).
TVL is now 1100 BNB.
User B deposits 100 BNB tokens and receives 90.90 miners. (the price per miner was now 1.1 BNB).
The APR is 3% per day.
User A is receiving 3.6 BNB per day in rewards.
User B is receiving 2.27 BNB per day in rewards.
Both deposited the same 100 BNB, but the price each paid per miner was different: User A got 10 miners more than User B.
TVL determines the value of the miners – after User B bought his miners the TVL increased to 1200 BNB, which made the 100 miners that user A had to be worth 120 BNB, thus 3% over 120 is 3.6, and user B with 90.90 miners worth 109.09 BNB due to the TVL being now 1200 BNB is generating 2.27 BNB per day. 109.09 x 3% = 2.27 BNB per day.
User B claims his rewards at the end of 48h. 2.27 BNB is claimed from the TVL. The TVL is now 1196.72. He continues to have 90.90 miners which are now worth 108.79 BNB.
User A compounds his rewards at the end of 24h. TVL is now 1196.72 BNB each miner now costs 1.196 BNB, he currently has 103 miners worth 123.6 BNB.
After some time TVL is down to 600 BNB.
Each miner now costs 0.60 BNB.
User A has 123.6 miners. Worth a total of 61.8 BNB and generating 1.85 BNB per day (61.8 x 3% = 1.85)
User B has 90.90 miners. Worth a total of 54.54 BNB and generating 1.63 BNB per day (61.8 x 3% = 1.63)
By compound rewards TVL remains intact and depending on other user’s actions, it may be possible to fight inflation.
Another possible way to fight inflation in miner Dapps is the claim and reinvest.
When a user claims the TVL drops, causing the price per miner to drop as well.
Meaning the user will be able to buy miners at a lower price than they would by simply compounding.
In TFM users can also use the max deposit lotto to get more miners with their redeposit.
TFM – The Fortune Miner
ROI – Return Over Investment
Dapp – Defi Application
APR – Annual Percentage Rate
MINER – The name given to Defi project that uses the TVL to determine an asset value and from which the rewards are calculated from, thus in essence “mining” the TVL.
TVL – Total Value Locked – It is the total amount of funds present in the contract (deposited funds minus fees minus claims)
Miners – When a user deposit, buys miners, these miners price is not fixed, but rather is determined by the TVL. As the TVL goes up the price per miner also rises, when TVL goes down, the price per miner drops.
INFLATION – Inflation is used in miner Dapps to explain the drop in rewards and the variations in price per miner.
SHEETS (INDIVIDUAL ROI/TOTAL INJECTED FROM POOLS & POOLS BALANCE)