BUSD ROI DAPP
BUSD MACHINE V3 DESCRIPTION
BUSD is an ROI Dapp where users deposit BUSD and earn a daily % paid out in BUSDM tokens, users can stake those BUSDM tokens in a secondary pool to earn more BUSDM tokens or sell them.
It is a project built by Tokenminer team, an extremely trustful and proven team in DeFi
MACHINE USEFUL LINKS AND DATA
BUSDM V3 – BUSD Machine V3
APR: 1.5% daily in pool 1 and 2.5% daily in pool 2 (up to 4% daily combined)
REF SYSTEM: 2% on deposits to the person whose ref link the depositor is using.
LAUNCH DATE: 2022/09/15
DUNE CHARTS: https://dune.com/busd_machine_v3/busd-machine-v3
TOKEN: BUSD – Bep20 (from PancakeSwap on BSC)
TOKEN CA: 0xe9e7CEA3DedcA5984780Bafc599bD69ADd087D56
Pancake Swap Site: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap
MACHINE UNIQUE FEATURES AND MECHANICS
- BUSD deposit cant be unstacked, users will earn BUSDM tokens at a rate of 1.5% per day over the amount of BUSD tokens deposited (not over the value), EX: 100 BUSD tokens deposited will yield the user 1,5BUSDM tokens daily.
- BUSDM can be staked and unstacked on a secondary pool that yields 2.5% daily over the amount of tokens staked. EX: 100 BUSDM tokens staked will yield 2.5BUSDM toker per day. BUSDM can be unstacked, but there is a 50% tax. 50% of the total amount of BUSDM tokens in stake upon unstake are returned to the circulating supply.
- BUSDM UNSTAKE COOLDOWN – There is a 7 day cooldown period that reset every time users stake their BUSDM tokens in pool 2
- BUSDM price is made to go upwards as more BUSD is deposited and BUSDM is taken out of circulating supply (staked and kept in user’s wallets)
- 1M BUSDM TOTAL SUPPLY
- NO SELL LIMITS
THE TOKENOMICS (FEES AND TAXES)
In BUSD Machine V3 there are no taxes paid by users, there is a 10% deposit fee that is covered by the project. This means that the 1.5% daily APR is calculated over the full amount being deposited.
- ROI – Return Over Investment
- Dapp – Defi Application
- APR – Annual Percentage Rate
- TVL – Total Value Locked – It is the total amount of funds present in the contract (deposited funds minus fees minus claims)